Heat-Shrinkable (Halogen-Free) Tubing
HFT heat-shrinkable tubing from IFE is flame-retardant, halogen-free and easy to use. Ideal for fluid systems or electrical systems (automotive, mass transit, etc.), it is a high-quality product that delivers dependable performance and comes in the sizes and lengths you need.
- Flame retardant
- Halogen-free (also no lead, chromium, cadmium, or mercury)
- Flexible yet durable polyolefin
- Simple installation
- Cut to length
- 38 standard I.D.’s (1.3mm to 100mm)
- Available in shrink ratios of 2:1 (standard), 3:1, and 4:1
- UL 600V and F mark certifications
- Next-day delivery of prototypes
(-40° to 257°F)
Tensile Strength and
> 7.3 MPa
Specifications are for Medium-Duty tubing. Thin-Wall and Dual-Wall (with adhesive layer) tubing are also available.
Standard color is black, standard shrink ratio is 2:1. Minimum orders required for non-standards.
|Size||As Supplied (mm)||After Heating (mm)|
|Inside Dia.||Wall Thickness||Inside Dia.||Wall Thickness|