American-Style Hose Clamps
- Available in 1/2″ (12.7 mm) bandwidth with 5/16″ (8 mm) screw head as well as a micro version in 5/16″ (8 mm) bandwidth and 1/4″ (6.3 mm) screw head
- Stock material options include W2 (economy stainless steel band and housing with zinc plated carbon steel screw) and W4 all 300 series stainless steel.
- Liner version of the clamp is available with an inner liner that protects hoses and soft components from damage due to the slots in the band.
- Excellent design for holding signs, flags, small vessels and filters securely in place.
- Other material options exist including W5 all 316 stainless steel and W3 (all economy stainless steel screw, band and housing)
- Clamps meet SAE J1508 Type F hose clamp specification
- Custom sizes with shorter or extended thread patterns are also available.
5/16″ (8 mm) Bandwidth, 1/4″ (6.3 mm) Screw Head
1/2″ (12.7 mm) Bandwidth, 5/16″ (8 mm) Screw Head
Due to our program of continuous improvement, specifications may be subject to change.
Worm Drive Clamps Comparison
- High clamping force
- Much stronger than traditional one piece housing slotted clamps
- Easy to install
- Available in 3 bandwidths 1/2″ (12.5 mm stock product), 9/16″ (14.2mm bandwidth stock product) and 5/8″ (15.8 mm bandwidth made to order)
- Standard stocked product is all 301 stainless steel
- Spring version available with Belleville washer
- Higher clamping force than American style clamps at less torque
- Rolled edges minimize hose abrasion
- Non-slotted band eliminates hose extrusion
- Best option for performance versus price
- Available in 9 mm and 12 mm bandwidths
- 1-piece tubular housing (nonwelded) for maximum strength
- Smooth I.D. reduces hose damage and maximizes conversion of torque to clamping force
- Rolled edges protect hose from abrasion
- Available in 10mm and 12mm bandwidths
- Standard material (stocked) is W5 material all 316 stainless steel construction