We carry a large stock and can supply custom sizes.
IFE-AS clamps are the traditional hose clamp design that is most popular in the Americas. IFE-AS clamps have a crimped or interlocked construction so clamps are not welded.
We had customers demand this product, so we responded by adding it to our product range and committed to a large stock of finished product. We also supply custom sizes that we have developed for specific customers.
- Available in 1/2″ (12.7 mm) bandwidth with 5/16″ (8 mm) screw head as well as a micro version in 5/16″ (8 mm) bandwidth and 1/4″ (6.3 mm) screw head
- Stock material options include W2 (economy stainless steel band and housing with zinc plated carbon steel screw) and W4 all 300 series stainless steel.
- Liner version of the clamp is available with an inner liner that protects hoses and soft components from damage due to the slots in the band.
- Excellent design for holding signs, flags, small vessels and filters securely in place.
- Other material options exist including W5 all 316 stainless steel and W3 (all economy stainless steel screw, band and housing)
- Clamps meet SAE J1508 Type F hose clamp specification
- Custom sizes with shorter or extended thread patterns are also available.
Please contact us to learn more.